Kralman and Butler have been in business together since 1977.
Turn to our experienced professionals for the hay storage you need. According to an article from the University of Minnesota, hay that's stored in a steel barn sheeted on one side has an 8.9 percent less dry matter loss than hay left out in the open and a 2.5 percent less loss than hay stored outside on gravel and covered with a tarp. That's money you can't afford to lose.
• Asphalt floor with intermediate posts
on end walls
• Clear span end wall with partial sheeting
on prevailing storm side
• Farm integration of sheeting on hay
storage and outdoor riding arena
• Clear span with straight columns and
• Sheeting on gabled end, open on 3 sides
for easy access
• Hay storage for square or round bales
• Hay storage - 4:12 roof pitch varies
on design to meet extreme weather
• Hay storage sheeted side
• Hay storage and shop
Discuss your specific needs with our team. We personalize every hay storage building to meet your needs. Expect reliable workmanship. Choose from a roof-only structure, sheeted on the prevailing weather side, or completely enclosed.
Depend on a company committed to your complete satisfaction.